I wrote UX for the Enterprise, a piece that achieved moderate popularity on A List Apart.
I am particularly proud of this piece, Why Care About Design?. I also wrote a 10-part series that adapted Dieter Rams’ 10 Rules of Good Design to digital work. You should start with the first one, Good Design is Innovative.
- Stripe (Ludwig Pettersson, Creative Director)
- FiftyThree (Andrew Allen, Co-Founder)
- Artsy (Katarina Batina, Mobile Product Lead)
- Instrument (JD Hooge, Partner)
- Intercom (Emmet Connoly, Director of Product Design)
- OpenTable (Chloe Park, Senior Experience Designer)
- Instacart (Zain Ali, Designer)
- Duolingo (Sean Chin, Product Designer)
- GoPro (Charlie Waite, Senior UI/UX Design Manager)
- FanDuel (Chris Leckie, Design Director)
I also have some work scattered elsewhere, including: